Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Driving Myself

I want to drive to Louisiana. Last time I flew down and I had to haul all my stuff everywhere, got ill even with Echinecea and Airborne (my left ear stopped up. Ever been to a deaf therapist? Hmm?), and ate crappy food. If I drive I can leave early in the morning on May 22, make it most of the way, find Roadfood spot or two, leave early the next morning for the drive into New Orleans. I can take Miss Sorka's suggestion and drop down to Highway 90 and pass through Pearlington. I will take pictures for all to view. I don't know if the I-10 bridge is fixed yet so I think it's better to take the by-way. If anybody knows better please tell me.

I spoke again with the Good Dr. Chu Chu last night. She asked me if I could be available to go into trailer parks instead of schools. I, of course, being fearless/ dumba$$ that I am and always have been, said Of Course Absolutely. Since there are no trailer parks in Thibodaux I am guessing New Orleans is my next destination.
No problem!













*SIGH*

Look out yall.

2 comments:

Sorka said...

Man.. I wish I had time to get some supplies to you to take along.. hmm Keep me posted as to when you are leaving.. Perhaps there is time! It will be great to get another 'report from the field' Thanks!
Denise
knitchat.com
purlsofhope.com

Sue said...

I will keep everybody on top of everything, trust me!