Thursday, February 09, 2006

My Lovely Sister,Uh Oh, and Ask Susie

My Lovely Sister
For those of you reading comments, the Anonymous Blogger Libba is my lovely sister, the mother of my nephew Chad. He is serving you in Iraq. I will tell him you said thank you. Hey you. Other sister. You know who you are.If you want me to call you lovely you have to comment. I do not care where in Texas you are.

Uh Oh

I got a call from the Agency today, from my New Friend Dr. Chu Chu, I love that combo in name and I am not kidding. She told me that the other person meant to form my team (which I am to Lead) backed out. Well, all I can say is bummer for you, Other Person. You just missed it. Dr. said she may have to send me somewhere else because, since she is a conscientious person, doesn't like to send people out alone. " N-to-the O" I said. "Please believe me when I tell you I am fine by myself. I used to work in the Homeless Shelter at 11th and M!" She remembered that I might be ok in a small town alone. I reassured her of that fact. I really want to meet Frank and Joyce! She wants to find me a team toLead, I think, but I will not waiver if I can help it. I don't want to make trouble for Dr. Chu Chu. Stand by everybody.

Ask Susie

Okay, a faithful friend asked why I have identified "Fashion" as my business field. Well. I had to pick from their choices on blogspot. And, like everyone else in the entire world, or maybe just this country, Social Work is not a Field of Business. I'd like to know what Social Work IS then, but anyway, I pick from their choices and change it up depending on my mood.

Yall have asked how much I love being from the Carolinas. I have to say a lot. And I will miss being home a lot while I am away. This, however, I will not miss.

Hallelujah.

3 comments:

Carol said...

Oh my. Is that some woman's Chia Pet?

Sue said...

Hi Carol,

I do not think she had to add water.

Carol said...

Apparently, beer is a growth medium for large houseplants.