Sunday, February 12, 2006

Provisions, Hydrating,Mardi Gras and the Animals

Provisions

This afternoon I went to Barnes and Noble to provision. Here's what brought home: Vanity Fair with that skinny girl on the cover, Horticulture , O, and Vogue Knitting. I also bought an ancient Doug Kershaw CD and I am now getting in the Cajun Mood. Cajun Joe was the Bully of the Bayou! He was from Thibodaux. Did you know that? Consider yourself enlightened. I have Airborne and Vitamin C. I have all necessary documents in one organized binder. Diggy-liggy Lo.

I got the luggage from Missy since I am suitcase-challenged. It's the perfect size for boots. Speaking of, I will be wearing the Pink Ones on the plane. For those of you who have known me for long you know this means I mean Bidness. The black-pointy-toed terrorist stompers will be in Missy's luggage. I'll be wearing them on the way home.

Hydrating

Okay, I am having many glasses of water and gave myself a nice facial today. I do that on Sundays anyway. I made a mask of oatmeal, parsley and yogurt. I am now hydrated. And feeling good about it.

Mardi Gras
Well imagine how serendipitous I felt when I realized that my tiem in the Bayou would include Mardi Gras. No, Mother I will not go to that raucous thing in New Orleans. I will go to the one inThibodaux. I found my beads I got at a Cajun Music-fest at Wolftrap a lifetime ago. It's all very exciting. It's the Comeback Mardi Gras.

The Animals

My new friend at Whole Food's name is Sweet Cin. She asked for a report on how the animals are doing. I will include an update on this subject along with everything else. I'm still haunted by those pictures of those poor hungry dogs, as I know are many of you. It's a good thing I'm not driving. I'd bring home a carload.

2 comments:

Amie said...

I bet you can fit some of the little ones in your carry-on.

I want to see a picture of the pink boots.

Travel safely!!!!

Anonymous said...

You found your beads. Right. That is truly a window into your past! LOL! I hope you get some more!
Have fun and help some people. I know you will 'cause yer so good at both.

Hunter